For the perfect Pjama experience, read this guide on how to use our pajamas.
First of all, you need to make sure that you have the right size. Pjama should fit tight on the waist (without fitting too tight). Make sure to look at our size guide before purchasing your Pjama.
If you are using our treatment pants/shorts
- When preparing, make sure your child is included and aware of the procedure if an accident happens. Make sure to test the alarm before using it on the child for the first time.
- Choose alarm signal and volume on your speaker.
- Download the Pjama app and connect it to the parents phone. This will give the parent an indication that an accident has occurred.
- Attach the sensor to your pants/shorts.
- Don’t keep the speaker more than 65 feet away from the sensor.
- When the alarm goes off, wake your child and go to the bathroom. It’s important for the child to wake up.
- Remove the sensor, turn the pants/shorts inside out, and wash them.
- Don’t forget to log the accident in your Pjama app so you can keep track on your child’s progress.
Pjama is made of a material that has antibacterial properties to avoid possible rashes.
Make sure to test the alarm before using it on the child for the first time. Let the child be involved in choosing what sound they want the alarm to make when it goes off. Then try out the alarm to teach the child what to do and what to expect when the alarm goes off.
Make sure to download our Pjama app so you can keep track on your child’s progress.